Does this sound like you?
- Are you tired of restrictive diets?
- Are you tired of poor health robbing you of your energy?
- Do you feel like stress is running your life?
- Do you find yourself eating to soothe your emotions?
- Are you tired of gaining unwanted pounds?
- Do you suffer from mood swings, irritability and inability to sleep?
- Do you struggle with fatigue, insomnia or mind fog?
- Do you find yourself making time for everything but your health?
- Are you in control of every area of your life except your health?
- Did you know that working with a nutritional and lifestyle coach can help you stay accountable?
- Are you aware that a nutritional and lifestyle coach can provide long-term support and help you uncover limiting beliefs that a are keeping you from getting and staying healthy?
Nutritional and lifestyle coaching packages are cost-effective solutions for long-term lifestyle change; they include working on mindset, reframing thoughts towards food, stress management, meal planning and healthy lifestyle design.
If you are ready to stop letting fear, fatigue and poor eating habits rob you of the energy you need to live the life of your dreams.
Nutritional and lifestyle consultations are given by Skype or by phone.
Nutritional and Lifestyle Coaching will help you:
- Create strategies to cope with stress
- Increase your energy
- Address limiting mindsets and beliefs
- Help you take control of your health
- Help you lose unwanted pounds
I will partner with you to:
- Design an individualized nutritional and lifestyle consulting plan
- Come up with copy strategies to deal with stress
- Replace emotional eating with healthful eating
- Change your mindset
- Help you learn strategies to help you kick your cravings to the curb
- Increase your energy
- Improve digestion
- Balance your hormones
How I Can Help:
I use a combination of education, nutritional and lifestyle coaching, stress management techniques and journaling to help you become more aware of triggers and habits that may be keeping you from reaching your health goals.
Without a plan, you will fall back on your habits and without accountability, it is harder to achieve your health goals. I will work with you to create a plan that fits your needs and holds you accountable so you can reach your goals.
I provide one on one nutritional coaching for busy professional women, who are looking to have more energy and live a healthier more balanced life. My goal is to help you make small changes that will improve your relationship with food and your body.
In addition to focusing on healthy eating and lifestyle change, I will help you form connections with what you eat and why you eat and how stress affects your cravings and appetite.
I will help you incorporate healthy, unprocessed foods that will give you the energy you need to perform at your best. One on one nutritional coaching is a gradual process that will help you make small changes in your diet that will serve you long term.
Ready for your health transformation?
The first step is to fill out the pre-consultation questionnaire; this will help me get a better feel for where you are now and where you want to be in the future. The questionnaire should take about 20-30 minutes to fill out; after you submit the pre-consultation questionnaire, I will contact you within 48 hours to schedule a 15-minute phone call.
During this 15-minute phone call, I will ask you about your health challenges and concerns and come up with ways I can partner with you to achieve your health goals. During the 15-minute phone call, I will go over the pre-consultation questionnaire with you and answer any questions you may have.
This 15-minute phone call is where you can get a feel for my coaching style, and we can make sure that nutritional, and lifestyle coaching will be a good fit for you.
Before the First Appointment
Before the first appointment, you will receive the links for the intake form and several forms to fill out that will help me get a feel for your current health status. After you submit these forms, I will review the forms you have submitted and come up with a plan that I will discuss with you during your first appointment.
The next step is the first appointment; this is a 90-minute initial assessment where I will go over your intake form, blood work and any health-related information you have submitted. The initial consultation will help me get a better understanding of where you are and where you want to be, so I can create a plan to help you reach your health goals
During the first appointment, I will review your current health, eating habits and your nutritional and lifestyle goals. This will help me identify your needs and give you the tools you need to reach your health goals.
The initial 90-minute consultation includes:
- 30- 45-minute intake form review
- 30-45-minute phone call
Before the 90-minute consultation, you will receive a link to the documents that need to be filled out. Once you complete and submit the documents and your payment, an initial call will be scheduled.
After your appointment I will send you your customized nutritional and lifestyle plan with recommendations that are tailored to the goals that were discussed during the first meeting; this may include meal plans and stress management strategies to help you get your health on track.
Follow up sessions are focused on tailoring the customized nutritional and lifestyle plan to your particular needs, assessing your goals, accountability, addressing problem areas and answering any questions that you may have.
Emotional Eating Questionnaire